Product ships same day when ordered before 5pm. Excludes weekends.
Soften and sooth even the driest, most compromised skin.
This oil was formulated to address the needs of skin that is severely dry or compromised by environmental aggressors such as pollution, UV light, and weather conditions or overly-aggressive skin treatments such as microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Environmental aggressors and harsh treatments can lead to inflammation which may increase the visible signs of aging in the skin.
HOW TO USE
For best results, apply 10 drops of Repechage Hydra Dew Pure Oil to clean skin and proceed with effleurage movements.
Repechage Laminaria Digitata Seaweed Filtrate
Created by a proprietary extraction method that produces a nutrient-rich fluid, this extract contains all the phyto-nutrients from sustainably-harvested Seaweed in their most potent form. In addition, this seaweed is a source of many important nutrients, including polyunsaturated fatty acids, enzymes and bioactive peptides. Essential fatty acids help maintain our skinƒ??s barrier, and polysaccharides such as Alginic Acid, help to lock moisture into our skin.
Known as the Tears of Chios,Mastic or Mastiha is a precious, ivory-colored resin with a balsam-like scent derived from the mastic tree known scientifically as Pistacia lentiscus. This ingredient is known to help strengthen the appearance of the skin barrier, reduce , and reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark spots.
Camellia Japonica Seed Oil
Also known as Tsubaki oil, used for centuries in Japan, this ingredient is known to help strengthen the appearance of the skin barrier while it helps prevent moisture loss.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Sunflower oil is rich in Vitamins A, C, D and beta -Carotene, and has emollient properties known to help the skin retain its moisture, while helping to reduce the appearance of redness and irritation.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- This oil is known as a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and Vitamins E and D.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- This oil is known to be rich in Vitamins E and A, fatty acids, and antioxidants, which moisturize the skin while helping calm the appearance of irritation.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- A powerful antioxidant, known to help to diminish the appearance of visible signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots. Vitamin E also helps the skin retain moisture to help strengthen the skinƒ??s barrier.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C)
- This is a stable, oil-soluble form of Vitamin C that is known for brightening the appearance of the skin and for its antioxidant properties.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
- One of the richest sources of linoleic acid, a key component of the epidermal layer which is known to play a crucial role in the skin barrier and helping the skin retain water.
Shea Butter Ethyl Ester
- An eco-friendly derivative of Shea Butter known to help prevent evaporation of the skins natural moisture.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Repechage is made proudly in the United States of America with the finest ingredients from around the world. Repechage is always conducting ongoing research for new applications of their seaweed as well as investigating the newest ingredients to help address problems relating to the skin. In-house quality control systems check every batch twice to ensure the finest, purest quality of product.
What is the Magic of Seaweed and Repechage?
It used as plant nutrient in the deserts of Israel. And if it can hydrate the desert, imagine what it can do for your skin!
Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of seaweed with increased hydration and improves the complexion. Scientists believe that seaweed produces over 70% of the earth's oxygen.
Seaweed feeds itself through osmosis by absorbing minerals and vitamins from the seawater. By an exclusive proprietary method, Repechage chemists expel the intercellular fluid from the fibrous seaweed tissue while retaining the activity of the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Researchers point out the almost uncanny similarity between seawater and human plasma, our intercellular fluid. The sea covers over two-thirds of our planet, and, perhaps as no coincidence, the human body is made of two-thirds water as well.