Product ships same day when ordered before 6pm. Excludes weekends.
Pore perfecting solution.
A blend of natural extracts soothes and refreshes skin as it absorbs oil. This antiseptic, non-stinging, non-drying formula contains the extracts of seven natural herbs including: Sage, Colt's Foot, Dutch Rush, Rosemary, Chamomile, Balm Mint and Witch Hazel along with Menthol. The only astringent that removes surface oil without drying.
Size: 6fl oz/180 ml
HOW TO USE
|After thoroughly cleansing the skin, smooth astringent over the treated area. Use twice per day or as recommended.
Laminaria Digitata (Seaweed)
- Provides hydrating, nourishing, and anti-oxidant properties. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid - a polysaccharide - helps to lock moisture into the skin. Known to help increase cell proliferation.
Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
- Obtained by extraction from the flowering plant Salvia Officinalis, a small evergreen perennial native to the Mediterranean region. Smells and tastes like camphor. Has a strong astringent and healing property. A tonic and curative herb.
Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Extract
- Made from the flowers and dried leaves of the Tussilago Farfara plant known for its soothing, emollient and skin-toning properties.
Equisetum Arvense (Dutch Rush) Extract
- Obtained from the leaves of the plant Equisetum Arvense, also known as shavegrass, know for its good astringent and tonic properties.
Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract
- Also known as Roman Chamomile. Extracts made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers. Used as an excellent skin soother and anti-inflammatory agent.
Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Extract
- Rich in caffeic and rosmarinic acids, Lemon Balm Leaf Extract is known to trigger a healthy immune response and strengthen cell walls. It is also known for calming the skin and treating inflammation. The caffeic and ferulic acid present in Lemon Balm allows it to penetrate deep into the skin and protect it against UV-radiation and sun damage.
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Obtained from the leaves of Rosmarinus Officinalis, values for its reviving and invigorating properties. Has natural antimicrobial properties.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
- An aqueous solution obtained by distilling leaves of Mountain Laurel (Hamamelis Virginiana). Rich in tannis, essential oils and flavonoids, Witch Hazel is known for its astringent tonic, refreshing and clearing properties as the distillate.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
- Extracted from the white willow tree (Salix Alba). Helps with mild exfoliation of dead skin cells to reveal a more youthful complexion.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Commonly known as Aloe Vera, helps enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Repêchage® is made proudly in the United States of America with the finest ingredients from around the world. Repêchage is always conducting ongoing research for new applications of their seaweed as well as investigating the newest ingredients to help address problems relating to the skin. In-house quality control systems check every batch twice to ensure the finest, purest quality of product.
What is the Magic of Seaweed and Repêchage?
It used as plant nutrient in the deserts of Israel. And if it can hydrate the desert, imagine what it can do for your skin!
Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of seaweed with increased hydration and improves the complexion. Scientists believe that seaweed produces over 70% of the the earth's oxygen.
Seaweed feeds itself through osmosis by absorbing minerals and vitamins from the seawater. By an exclusive proprietary method, Repêchage chemists expel the intercellular fluid from the fibrous seaweed tissue while retaining the activity of the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Researchers point out the almost uncanny similarity between seawater and human plasma, our intercellular fluid. The sea covers over two-thirds of our planet, and, perhaps as no coincidence, the human body is made of two-thirds water as well.