SweetSpot Hydrate Ever After | Daily Hydrating Serum
Product ships same day when ordered before 5pm. Excludes weekends.
Say goodbye to dry and hello to healthy, hydrated intimate skin
WHAT: Hydrate Ever After is a hydrating serum concentrated with clean, clinical, 100% naturally-derived actives to deeply replenish + retain moisture for lasting hydration on intimate skin such as the labia. The smooth, non-sticky serum quickly and soothingly absorbs into skin so it is comfortable to wear under clothing.
Because SweetSpot formulates with clean ingredients and without known irritants, Hydrate Ever After can safely complement your prescription-based topical steroid, estrogen or hormone treatments, or be part of your everyday intimate skin care routine.
Safety tested and approved by both Dermatologists and Gynecologists, and pH-balanced to vulvar skin, so you can hydrate the most intimate skin with confidence.
- DEEPLY HYDRATE
Seaweed sodium hyaluronate (6%)
A derivative of hyaluronic acid with lower molecular weight, it penetrates the skin barrier, attracting + pulling moisture into deeper layers of the skin for lasting hydration.
- MOISTURIZE + REINFORCE
Bio-identical emollient oils (3%)
Squalene, jojoba and macadamia oil help to refill and restore natural lipids by mimicking the ceramide, cholesterol and fatty acid structure of your skin. The skin barrier is reinforced, and better able to retain moisture and keep vulvar skin moisturized, smooth and soothed.
WHY: A number of factors can lead to moisture loss, such as decreased estrogen. Lower estrogen can cause the skin barrier to become weaker and therefore lose natural lipids, causing dryness. Refilling lipids and hydration can be beneficial during cycles that can lower estrogen, such as menstruation, post-partum, breastfeeding or perimenopause.
CONSCIOUSLY CLEAN: SweetSpot believes in (constantly) reaching for a higher standard of clean. That`s why they`ve formulated without any of the following ingredients that can throw your sweet spots off balance.
- Fragrance-free (a potential source of irritation)
- Glycerin-free (a potential food source for yeast)
- Propylene Glycol-free (a known allergen / skin irritant)
- Paraben-free (a potential endocrine disruptor)
- Essential Oil-free (highly allergenic / irritating)
- Coconut Oil-free (comedogenic properties that may aggravate in-grown hairs and folliculitis)
- Water-impurities (we use only pharmaceutical grade water for the most sensitive skin)
- Gluten-free (for celiac/gluten intolerance, topical exposure may produce a reaction)
- Estrogen + Hormone-free (because we are intimate skin nerds, not physicians)
- SweetSpot saves trees by producing their cartons from 100% reclaimed or recycled cardboard that is naturally biodegradable
- They print on them with vegetable-based inks
- Their caps are made with 100% reclaimed/recycled plastics and are recycle ready.
HOW TO USE: Dispense product onto clean fingertips to avoid contamination. Apply externally to affected intimate skin, such as the labia and surrounding skin as needed. Designed to be safe for daily and long-term use.
CAUTION: For external use only. Discontinue use if rash or discomfort develops. While Hydrate Ever After is for external use only, in an abundance of caution, we recommend that when using formulas with oils on your vulva please consider condom compatibility, as latex condoms can be weakened. While this is for external use only, in an abundance of caution, we recommend that when using formulas with oils on your vulva please consider condom compatibility, as latex condoms can be weakened by certain oils.
|Water /Aqua, Propanediol, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Jojoba Seed Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalene, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Phytosterols, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.|