SweetSpot Microbiome Balancing Wash
Product ships same day when ordered before 6pm. Excludes weekends.
Say nope to soap and yes to a cleanser that’s consciously formulated for your intimate skin.
Clean, gentle ingredients like Green Tea Extracts and Bentonite Clay help detox skin by lifting away impurities and excess oil without stripping skin of essential moisture. This pH-balanced cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived Prebiotics and Peptides, and without common Malassezia triggers to protect the skin’s microbial balance - helping to maintain a healthy level of bacteria and yeast/candida.
The best part? It’s pH-balanced to vulvar skin, 99% naturally derived, and intentionally formulated without ingredients that can throw your sweet spots off balance, like glycerin, parabens, essential oils or strong fragrance (formulated with just a hint of fragrance at 0.5%).
This gentle, skin barrier friendly wash has been safety tested and approved by gynecologists on real sweet spots so you can cleanse confidently. Wash-on wellness that’s formulated for the most intimate skin and just as sweet for your entire body.
Bentonite Clay clarifies the skin & helps detox for clearer, healthier-looking skin.
Green Tea Seed & Leaf Extracts gently remove impurities without stripping skin of essential moisture. Prebiotics & Peptides from purified chicory root extract leave skin feeling healthy and balanced.
SweetSpot is passionate about intimate skin health and formulate their washes at a pH that is balanced to vulvar skin (5.3 - 5.6). Microbiome Balancing Cleanser is safe to use anywhere you might experience an imbalance like folliculitis or underboob rash.
SweetSpot believes in (constantly) reaching for a higher standard of clean. That’s why they’ve formulated without any of the following ingredients that can throw your sweet spots off balance.
- Sulfate-free (known irritant)
- Glycerin-free (potential food source for yeast)
- Essential Oil-free (Lavender, Tea Tree and Mint, in particular, are highly allergenic/irritating)
- Paraben-free (potential endocrine disruptor)
- Propylene Glycol-free (known allergen)
- Water-impurities (we use only pharmaceutical grade water for the most sensitive skin)
- Soy, Dairy, + Gluten-free (for celiac/intolerance, topical exposure may produce a reaction)
- Low-fragrance (0.5%)
- Their tubes and caps are partly made with recycled or reclaimed plastics and are recycle ready.
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet skin and work into a rich foamy lather. Appropriate for daily or long-term use. Suitable for all of your body’s sweet spots.
CAUTION: For external use only. Discontinue use if rash or discomfort develops.