Product ships same day when ordered before 6pm. Excludes weekends.
Purifies and fights excess oil.
This lightweight, pore refining serum contains a blend of ingredients to fight excess oil and dead skin cells without over-drying. Leaves skin fresh, clean and shine-free.
| HOW TO USE
After cleansing, apply lightly over the face, or on areas of concern.
Use twice a day or as often as desired.
Laminaria Digitata (Seaweed)
- Provides hydrating, nourishing, and anti-oxidant properties. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid - a polysaccharide - helps to lock moisture into the skin. Known to help increase cell proliferation
Laminaria Latissima (Seaweed)
- This particular form of seaweed helps reduce sebum production and fights the oil oxidation that contributes to the formation of blackheads. At the same time, it hydrates the skin
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
- Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epicallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC). Protective against free radicals. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
- An aqueous solution obtained by distilling leaves of Mountain Laurel (Hamamelis Virginiana). Rich in tannis, essential oils and flavonoids, Witch Hazel is known for its astringent tonic, refreshing and clearing properties as the distillate
- This naturally derived Beta Hydroxy Acid improves the appearance and condition of the skin. Its keratolytic action dissolves the superficial cells that are already old, revealing the deep layers to replace them with younger cells
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- The ingredient known for skin lightening benefits of the plant is Glabridin. Glabridin inhibits pigmentation by preventing tyrosinase activity without cytotoxicity. Also provides strong anti-inflammatory properties
Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil
- Cleansing and purifying for the skin, the oil is used for its excellent, antiseptic properties. Helps normalize oil production and reduce breakouts
Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract
- Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties protect the skin from skin infection. Acting as an astringent, Lemongrass extract constricts the skin, minimizing pores and limiting oil secretion
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract
- Cucumber is widely known as a soothing, cooling and healing agent, but the essential oil of cucumber has even greater benefits. With vital fatty acids and anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin E and Zinc, cucumber oil protects the skin and aids in healing. Proteolytic enzymes refine the skin and help keep pores clean and clear
Morus Alba (Mulberry) Fruit Extract
- High in antioxidants, this extract protects the skin from UV damage. Contains arbutin which can prevent the production of melanin and lighten the skin causing a more youthful appearance
Lily of the Valley – Farnesol
- From Lily of the Valley we extract a natural substance called Farnesol, known for its pleasant fragrance as well as its anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties
Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Also known as Vitamin E, tocopherol acetate is considered an antioxidant superstar. It protects the skin from damage caused by UV light and prevents the formation of free radicals
- Also known as Vitamin C Ester, ascorbyl palmitate has antioxidant properties that help fight against free radical damage. It is effective in promoting collagen production
ABOUT THE BRAND
Repêchage® is made proudly in the United States of America with the finest ingredients from around the world. Repêchage is always conducting ongoing research for new applications of their seaweed as well as investigating the newest ingredients to help address problems relating to the skin. In-house quality control systems check every batch twice to ensure the finest, purest quality of product.
What is the Magic of Seaweed and Repêchage?
It used as plant nutrient in the deserts of Israel. And if it can hydrate the desert, imagine what it can do for your skin!
Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of seaweed with increased hydration and improves the complexion. Scientists believe that seaweed produces over 70% of the the earth's oxygen.
Seaweed feeds itself through osmosis by absorbing minerals and vitamins from the seawater. By an exclusive proprietary method, Repêchage chemists expel the intercellular fluid from the fibrous seaweed tissue while retaining the activity of the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Researchers point out the almost uncanny similarity between seawater and human plasma, our intercellular fluid. The sea covers over two-thirds of our planet, and, perhaps as no coincidence, the human body is made of two-thirds water as well.