Products ships same day when ordered before 6pm. Excludes weekends.
With Micro Silver for Hypersensitive skin (patent pending)
Calm and nourish skin with Hydra 4 Red Out Serum. This light-weight serum combines skin-revitalizing seaweed and Micro Silver with powerful anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories, such as Quercetin and Rutin, to help calm sensitive and hyper-sensitive skin conditions including rosacea. A natural herbal aroma from Green Tea further relaxes your senses.
89% of clients saw smoother skin*.
Research has found that rosacea, a condition characterized by chronically inflamed and irritated skin, is caused by skin microbes that thrive in bacteria present on the skin. Our Red Out Serum contains Micro Silver, an important anti-bacterial ingredient that has superior anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.?ÿ
*Client evaluation and reaction after 28 days of at-home usage.
?ÿHOW TO USE
|After cleansing, apply lightly over the face, or on areas of concern. Use twice a day.
- Produced from pure metallic silver, Micro Silver BG is used in the treatment of irritated and inflamed skin. It works by releasing soluble silver ions at the surface of the skin, thus forming an invisible layer of protection. The silver ions then react to unwanted micro-organisms, causing them to be destroyed
- A complex sugar that is found in buckwheat, asparagus, rhubarb, and the peels of citrus fruit. It is considered a mild anti-inflammatory agent and a strong antioxidant. Rutin has the ability to regenerate vitamin C, helping the skin to restore its antioxidant potential after damage caused by free radicals. It can also protect the skin from agents that accelerate the aging of skin cells. Rutin also has been known to maintain healthy blood circulation
Laminaria Digitata (Seaweed)
- A member of the flavonoid family, Quercetin is known to have antioxidant properties. Research has shown that Quercetin has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It can neutralize free radicals and protect the skin from damaged caused by sun exposure. Quercetin can keep skin looking younger for longer. It can also diminish fine lines and wrinkles and improve the skinƒ??s texture and elasticity. Studies show that when applied topically, quercetin can increase the production of both collagen and fibronectin, which keep the skin healthy
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Organic)
- Provides hydrating, nourishing, and anti-oxidant properties. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid - a polysaccharide - helps to lock moisture into the skin. Known to help increase cell proliferation
Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Water
- Thought to have originated in tropical Africa, Aloe is used to soothe the skin and serve as an anti-inflammatory agent. It is also used to protect the skin from UV damage and promote skin cell rejuvenation
Mirabilis Jalapa Extract
- Made as a byproduct of steam distillation from the blossoms of an orange tree, Orange Water is useful in refining pores and restoring skin vitality. Due to its mildly astringent properties, Orange Water is able to refresh oily skin and prevent blemishes
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Native to tropical America, Mirabilis Jalapa is commonly used in areas of Brazil to treat inflammatory and painful diseases. This extract is known to be useful against inflammation and dry skin
Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
- Obtained from the leaves of Rosmarinus Officinalis, values for its reviving and invigorating properties. Has natural antimicrobial properties
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Obtained by extraction from the flowering plant Salvia Officinalis, a small evergreen perennial native to the Mediterranean region. Smells and tastes like camphor. Has a strong astringent and healing property. A tonic and curative herb
Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Extract
- Extracts made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers. Popular as an excellent skin soother and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Rich in caffeic and rosmarinic acids, Lemon Balm Leaf Extract is known to trigger a healthy immune response and strengthen cell walls. It is also known for calming the skin and treating inflammation. The caffeic and ferulic acid present in Lemon Balm allows it to penetrate deep into the skin and protect it against UV-radiation and sun damage.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Rep?¦chage?? is made proudly in the United States of America with the finest ingredients from around the world. Rep?¦chage is always conducting ongoing research for new applications of their seaweed as well as investigating the newest ingredients to help address problems relating to the skin. In-house quality control systems check every batch twice to ensure the finest, purest quality of product.
What is the Magic of Seaweed and Rep?¦chage?
It used as plant nutrient in the deserts of Israel. And if it can hydrate the desert, imagine what it can do for your skin!
Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of seaweed with increased hydration and improves the complexion. Scientists believe that seaweed produces over 70% of the the earth's oxygen.
Seaweed feeds itself through osmosis by absorbing minerals and vitamins from the seawater. By an exclusive proprietary method, Rep?¦chage chemists expel the intercellular fluid from the fibrous seaweed tissue while retaining the activity of the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Researchers point out the almost uncanny similarity between seawater and human plasma, our intercellular fluid.?ÿ The sea covers over two-thirds of our planet, and, perhaps as no coincidence, the human body is made of two-thirds water as well.