Product ships same day when ordered before 6pm. Excludes weekends.
Hydrating mask for smooth, radiant skin.
A super anti-oxidant formula infused with fresh seaweed and olive leaf extracts smooths, calms and restores a youthful appearance to the skin. Helps reduce skin damage caused by travel, climate changes, sun exposure and pollution. Essential vitamins and proteins revitalize stressed out complexions. Prevents blotchiness and excessive dryness.
|?ÿHOW TO USE
|After cleansing, apply a thin layer over the entire face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes. Remove with cotton and warm water. Spray on Repechage Hydra-4?? Tonic and apply Repechage Hydra-4?? Day Protection Cream or follow the advice of your skincare specialist.
Olive Oil and Olive Leaf Extracts
Laminaria Digitata (Seaweed)
- A source of essential fatty acids, rich in Vitamins A and E, they provide excellent anti-oxidant properties. Olive oil contains natural Squalene, which mimics natural humans' sebum, providing superior skin protection
Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) - Red Algae
- Provides hydrating, nourishing, and anti-oxidant properties. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid - a polysaccharide - helps to lock moisture into the skin. Known to help increase cell proliferation
Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract
- Derived from red algae known as Irish Moss (Chondrus Crispus), Carrageenan is a gel with excellent emollient properties
Enteromorpha Compressa Extract (Ulva)
- A red marine algae from the coast of the Hawaiian Islands. Provides intense, immediate hydration, skin soothing and skin repairing qualities
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
- Yellow green seaweed that is known to soothe, regenerate and oxygenates cells. It helps reduce puffiness or swelling on the skin
Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract
- Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epicallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC). Protective against free radicals. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Also known as Roman Chamomile. Extracts made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers. Used as an excellent skin soother and anti-inflammatory agent
- Extracted from the nuts of the Karite Tree, it nourishes skin with Vitamins A and E, while Vitamin F protects and rejuvenates. Shea Butter softens skin, treats stretch marks, evens skin tone, and is excellent for those who suffer from eczema
- An alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk. An exfoliator, which is known to result in smoother, more flexible skin
- Calcium in the epidermis helps the body regulate how fast it generates new skin cells to replace old ones and how quickly it sheds old skin cells. A lack of calcium in the skin slows new skin growth creating a dull complexion. It also helps work with the skin to create moisture retaining sebum, benefiting those who suffer from dry skin or irritation
Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Calamine provides astringent properties that help sooth and calm irritated skin
- Also known as Vitamin E, tocopherol acetate is considered an antioxidant superstar. It protects the skin from damage caused by UV light and prevents the formation of free radicals
ABOUT THE BRAND
Rep?¦chage?? is made proudly in the United States of America with the finest ingredients from around the world. Rep?¦chage is always conducting ongoing research for new applications of their seaweed as well as investigating the newest ingredients to help address problems relating to the skin. In-house quality control systems check every batch twice to ensure the finest, purest quality of product.
What is the Magic of Seaweed and Rep?¦chage?
It used as plant nutrient in the deserts of Israel. And if it can hydrate the desert, imagine what it can do for your skin!
Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of seaweed with increased hydration and improves the complexion. Scientists believe that seaweed produces over 70% of the the earth's oxygen.
Seaweed feeds itself through osmosis by absorbing minerals and vitamins from the seawater. By an exclusive proprietary method, Rep?¦chage chemists expel the intercellular fluid from the fibrous seaweed tissue while retaining the activity of the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Researchers point out the almost uncanny similarity between seawater and human plasma, our intercellular fluid.?ÿ The sea covers over two-thirds of our planet, and, perhaps as no coincidence, the human body is made of two-thirds water as well.