Product ships same day when ordered before 6pm. Excludes weekends.
Soothes and balances skin's natural pH
Soothe, calm and re-balance sensitive skin. This fine mist is?ÿrich in nourishing and hydrating seaweeds as well as natural toning agents derived from lactic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk) and witch hazel. Leaves the skin smooth with a naturally healthy glow.?ÿ
Use this spray-on toner daily to flush out pores, soothe and calm redness and skin sensitivity, balance and nourish skin post-cleansing, and as a post-shave skin soother.
?ÿHOW TO USE
Spray on after cleansing twice a day or as often as necessary. Great for travel and may be sprayed over make-up.
For men, perfect to use as an after-shave skin soother.
Laminaria Digitata (Seaweed)
Enteromorpha Compressa Extract (Ulva)
- Provides hydrating, nourishing, and anti-oxidant properties. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid - a polysaccharide - helps to lock moisture into the skin. Known to help increase cell proliferation
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
- Yellow green seaweed that is known to soothe, regenerate and oxygenates cells. It helps reduce puffiness or swelling on the skin
- An aqueous solution obtained by distilling leaves of Mountain Laurel (Hamamelis Virginiana). Rich in tannis, essential oils and flavonoids, Witch Hazel is known for its astringent tonic, refreshing and clearing properties as the distillate
Hydrolyzed Milk Protein
- An alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk. An exfoliator, which is known to result in smoother, more flexible skin
Mirabilis Jalapa Extract
- Used to repair, restructure and heal the skin by hydrating it
- Native to tropical America, Mirabilis Jalapa is commonly used in areas of Brazil to treat inflammatory and painful diseases. This extract is known to be useful against inflammation and dry skin
- Similar to the natural carbohydrate fraction found in the stratum corneum layer of the skin, Saccharide Isomerate acts as an effective moisture regulator. It has the ability to attract water and retain it in the skin for long periods of time
ABOUT THE BRAND
Rep?¦chage?? is made proudly in the United States of America with the finest ingredients from around the world. Rep?¦chage is always conducting ongoing research for new applications of their seaweed as well as investigating the newest ingredients to help address problems relating to the skin. In-house quality control systems check every batch twice to ensure the finest, purest quality of product.
What is the Magic of Seaweed and Rep?¦chage?
It used as plant nutrient in the deserts of Israel. And if it can hydrate the desert, imagine what it can do for your skin!
Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of seaweed with increased hydration and improves the complexion. Scientists believe that seaweed produces over 70% of the the earth's oxygen.
Seaweed feeds itself through osmosis by absorbing minerals and vitamins from the seawater. By an exclusive proprietary method, Rep?¦chage chemists expel the intercellular fluid from the fibrous seaweed tissue while retaining the activity of the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Researchers point out the almost uncanny similarity between seawater and human plasma, our intercellular fluid.?ÿ The sea covers over two-thirds of our planet, and, perhaps as no coincidence, the human body is made of two-thirds water as well.