Product ships same day when ordered before 6pm. Excludes weekends.
The zit zapper.
Treat breakouts and clear up your skin while you sleep! This keratolytic formula unclogs pores and dissolves dead skin cells to tackle acne blemishes and promote skin healing. Mulberry and licorice further work to help minimize skin discoloration. Simply dab wand on pimple and voila! It's that simple.
Hydra Medic was developed to answer a need for a more natural solution for problem and acne skin types. Utilizing skin-friendly formulas that never strip skin and never leave skin dry, red or irritated. Healthy skin is well balanced skin. Hydra Medic maintains skin moisture balance while regulating sebum (oil) for clearer, smoother looking skin. The Hydra Medic Collection has been Dermatologist Tested so you can be confident using it without sensitivity.
HOW TO USE
Shake well. Dab on Clear Complexion Drying Lotion on the individual pustule (whitehead) and leave on overnight. Gently wash off with wet cotton in the morning. Leave on overnight for best results. In morning, wake up and cleanse skin as usual. Skin will appear clearer and smoother.
Avoid eye area. Keep out of the reach of small children.
Avoid sun exposure while product is on face. Keep cap firmly closed when not in use.
- Elemental sulfur is a proven mild keratolytic agent. It is used to unclog pores in masks and treatments. Sulfur accelerates peeling of the skin and has a topically antiseptic action on the skin surface. Traditionally used for problem skins, sulfur works synergistically with other micro-exfoliant ingredients and is particularly suitable for skins prone to breakout and congestion.
- An extract of the comfrey plant. An unsurpassed natural healing agent.
- A soft white mineral used for its astringent, healing, and soothing absorbent properties. Micronized version is a mineral sunscreen.
- Derived from a variety of fungi, this ingredient inhibits melanogenesis by chelating the copper bound tyrosinase. It is able to help decrease the number of melanosomes and dendrites thus helping to treat hyper-pigmentation.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- The ingredient known for skin lightening benefits of the plant is Glabridin. Glabridin inhibits pigmentation by preventing tyrosinase activity without cytotoxicity. Also provides strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Morus Alba (Mulberry) Fruit Extract
- High in antioxidants, this extract protects the skin from UV damage. Contains arbutin which can prevent the production of melanin and lighten the skin causing a more youthful appearance.
- A cooling and antiseptic extract, with firming and toning properties for the skin. Extracted from the bark of 50-year-old trees in China, Borneo and Japan.
- This naturally derived Beta Hydroxy Acid improves the appearance and condition of the skin. Its keratolytic action dissolves the superficial cells that are already old, revealing the deep layers to replace them with younger cells.
Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract
- Also known as bearberry or simply uva ursi, this plant is believed to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is also believed to inhibit the production of melanin, which creates skin pigmentation, causing a lightening effect. The extract can also help tighten pores, allowing the skin to look smoother and even.
Multi-Fruit Acids (Glycolic, Malic, Citric, and Ascorbic Acids)
- These natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) help rid skin of accumulated dead skin cells revealing a more luminous and youthful complexion.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Repêchage® is made proudly in the United States of America with the finest ingredients from around the world. Repêchage is always conducting ongoing research for new applications of their seaweed as well as investigating the newest ingredients to help address problems relating to the skin. In-house quality control systems check every batch twice to ensure the finest, purest quality of product.
What is the Magic of Seaweed and Repêchage?
It used as plant nutrient in the deserts of Israel. And if it can hydrate the desert, imagine what it can do for your skin!
Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of seaweed with increased hydration and improves the complexion. Scientists believe that seaweed produces over 70% of the the earth's oxygen.
Seaweed feeds itself through osmosis by absorbing minerals and vitamins from the seawater. By an exclusive proprietary method, Repêchage chemists expel the intercellular fluid from the fibrous seaweed tissue while retaining the activity of the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Researchers point out the almost uncanny similarity between seawater and human plasma, our intercellular fluid. The sea covers over two-thirds of our planet, and, perhaps as no coincidence, the human body is made of two-thirds water as well.