Product ships same day when ordered before 6pm. Excludes weekends.
Your first step towards clearer skin!
Deep clean skin with this gentle and effective face wash. Hydra Medic?? Face Wash is a soap-free formula that deep cleanses without causing dryness. Salicylic Acid neutralizes bacteria while gently exfoliating the skin. Infusion of antioxidant synergistic tea blend soothes inflamed skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
HOW TO USE
Apply small amount of gel onto wet skin. Massage gently and wash your skin thoroughly. Rinse off with clear running water. Avoid using it in the eye area. Keep out of reach of small children.
Porprhyridium - Micro Alga
- A red, unicellular seaweed thatƒ??s high in essential fatty acids as well as Vitamins B and C. This is used in combination with Zinc for sebum regulation, moisturizing and protection for problem skin.
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
- Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epicallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC). Protective against free radicals. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits.
Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract
- Aspalathus linearis, the source of rooibos tea, is a shrub found in South Africa. Rooibos tea is a known source rich in anti-oxidants, as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- This naturally derived Beta Hydroxy Acid improves the appearance and condition of the skin. Its keratolytic action dissolves the superficial cells that are already old, revealing the deep layers to replace them with younger cells.
Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil
- Extracted from the fragrant white flower of the plant, the oil is used for its strongly cleansing and refining properties. Helps clear congestion and smooths the skin.
Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil
- Essential oils of Basil is used for its calming and anti-inflammatory properties.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- An essential oil used for its aromatherapy and calming properties. Effective in treating acne, dermatitis and oily skin problems. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
Omenis Multicaulis (Wild Chamomile) Oil
- Oils made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers. An excellent skin soother and anti-inflammatory agent.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Rich in protein, minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin E, soybean oil is a natural emollient and moisturizer. It is also known to have antioxidant properties.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Rep?¦chage?? is made proudly in the United States of America with the finest ingredients from around the world. Rep?¦chage is always conducting ongoing research for new applications of their seaweed as well as investigating the newest ingredients to help address problems relating to the skin. In-house quality control systems check every batch twice to ensure the finest, purest quality of product.
What is the Magic of Seaweed and Rep?¦chage?
It used as plant nutrient in the deserts of Israel. And if it can hydrate the desert, imagine what it can do for your skin!
Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of seaweed with increased hydration and improves the complexion. Scientists believe that seaweed produces over 70% of the the earth's oxygen.
Seaweed feeds itself through osmosis by absorbing minerals and vitamins from the seawater. By an exclusive proprietary method, Rep?¦chage chemists expel the intercellular fluid from the fibrous seaweed tissue while retaining the activity of the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Researchers point out the almost uncanny similarity between seawater and human plasma, our intercellular fluid.?ÿ The sea covers over two-thirds of our planet, and, perhaps as no coincidence, the human body is made of two-thirds water as well.