Product ships same day when ordered before 6pm. Excludes weekend.
Prevents shine and breakouts all day long
Mattify and protect skin with this daily moisturizer. Hydra Medic Mattifying Moisturizer contains Porphyridium Complex (micro alga) combined with Zinc to help control excess oil and shine while reducing dryness and flakiness. A patented synergistic tea blend helps to soothe and calm irritated skin while providing an herbal aroma. Zinc Oxide provides daily protection, while mattifying the skin and reducing redness and irritation.
Hydra Medic Mattifying Moisturizer may be used daily to hydrate and protect skin while providing a shine-free solution. This award-winning product is a beauty professional favourite.?ÿ
HOW TO USE
Apply a thin layer on well cleansed skin. Use as often as needed.
Porprhyridium - Micro Alga
- A red, unicellular seaweed thatƒ??s high in essential fatty acids as well as Vitamins B and C. This is used in combination with Zinc for sebum regulation, moisturizing and protection for problem skin.
- A soft white mineral used for its astringent, healing, and soothing absorbent properties. Micronized version is a mineral sunscreen.
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
- Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epicallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC). Protective against free radicals. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits.
Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract
- Aspalathus linearis, the source of rooibos tea, is a shrub found in South Africa. Rooibos tea is a known source rich in anti-oxidants, as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil
- Extracted from the fragrant white flower of the plant, the oil is used for its strongly cleansing and refining properties. Helps clear congestion and smooths the skin.
Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil
- Essential oils of Basil is used for its calming and anti-inflammatory properties.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- An essential oil used for its aromatherapy and calming properties. Effective in treating acne, dermatitis and oily skin problems. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
Omenis Multicaulis (Wild Chamomile) Oil
- Oils made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers. An excellent skin soother and anti-inflammatory agent.
Laminaria Saccharina Seaweed
- This particular form of seaweed helps reduce sebum production and fights the oil oxidation that contributes to the formation of blackheads. At the same time, it hydrates the skin.
- A natural skin moisturizer found in sebum, squalene has emollient properties that soften and soothe the skin. It also adds a layer of oil to the skin that helps prevent water loss and keep the skin soft. It has moisturizing properties that increase water retention and prevent dryness. With increase water retention, the skin appears to have reduced wrinkles and fine lines.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Rep?¦chage?? is made proudly in the United States of America with the finest ingredients from around the world. Rep?¦chage is always conducting ongoing research for new applications of their seaweed as well as investigating the newest ingredients to help address problems relating to the skin. In-house quality control systems check every batch twice to ensure the finest, purest quality of product.
What is the Magic of Seaweed and Rep?¦chage?
It used as plant nutrient in the deserts of Israel. And if it can hydrate the desert, imagine what it can do for your skin!
Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of seaweed with increased hydration and improves the complexion. Scientists believe that seaweed produces over 70% of the the earth's oxygen.
Seaweed feeds itself through osmosis by absorbing minerals and vitamins from the seawater. By an exclusive proprietary method, Rep?¦chage chemists expel the intercellular fluid from the fibrous seaweed tissue while retaining the activity of the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Researchers point out the almost uncanny similarity between seawater and human plasma, our intercellular fluid.?ÿ The sea covers over two-thirds of our planet, and, perhaps as no coincidence, the human body is made of two-thirds water as well.