Product ships same day when ordered before 6pm. Excludes weekends.
Dramatic results in one minute!
The Repêchage® One-Minute Exfoliating Mask contains special skin brighteners to improve skin clarity. It deep cleans, absorbs oil without drying, and exfoliates with tiny spheres of rice bran wax and lactic acid. This fast acting treatment contains oil controlling seaweed, astringent lemongrass, fresh cooling cucumber, and a blemish fighting active ingredient from lily of the valley (Farnesol) to leave skin clean, clear, smooth and balanced.
|HOW TO USE
Apply a thin layer over face and neck. Massage lightly, paying special attention to areas with enlarged pores or blackheads. Rinse in the shower for instantly revived skin. Follow with appropriate astringent, or follow the advice of your skincare specialist.
Also excellent for men as a pre-shave exfoliator.
Saccharina Latissima Seaweed
- This particular form of seaweed helps reduce sebum production and fights the oil oxidation that contributes to the formation of blackheads. At the same time, it hydrates the skin.
Lily of the Valley – Farnesol
- From Lily of the Valley we extract a natural substance called Farnesol, known for its pleasant fragrance as well as its anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties.
Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil
- Extracted from the plant, Cymbopogon Flexuosus. Cleansing and purifying for the skin, the oil is used for its excellent, antiseptic properties on the skin. Helps normalize oil production and reduce breakouts.
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract
- Cucumber is widely known as a soothing, cooling and healing agent, but the essential oil of cucumber has even greater benefits. With vital fatty acids and anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin E and Zinc, cucumber oil protects the skin and aids in healing. Proteolytic enzymes refine the skin and help keep pores clean and clear.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Derived from a variety of fungi, this ingredient inhibits melanogenesis by chelating the copper bound tyrosinase. It is able to help decrease the number of melanosomes and dendrites thus helping to treat hyper-pigmentation.
- The ingredient known for skin lightening benefits of the plant is Glabridin. Glabridin inhibits pigmentation by preventing tyrosinase activity without cytotoxicity. Also provides strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Morus Alba (Mulberry) Fruit Extract
- High in antioxidants, this extract protects the skin from UV damage. Contains arbutin which can prevent the production of melanin and lighten the skin causing a more youthful appearance.
Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Extract
- Obtained through steam distillation of the leaves of Eucalyptus Globulus. Valued for its awakening, revitalizing fragrance. A strong antiseptic with healing and stimulating properties. A vaso-dilator that helps improve circulation.
- An alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk. An exfoliator, which is known to result in smoother, more flexible skin.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Derived from the almond kernel, sweet almond oil is used to deeply moisturize, nourish and soften dry skin. It is a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and vitamins E and D. It is also used as cleansing oil and relieves skin irritation and inflammation. Can also improve complexion and reduce the signs of aging.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Repêchage® is made proudly in the United States of America with the finest ingredients from around the world. Repêchage is always conducting ongoing research for new applications of their seaweed as well as investigating the newest ingredients to help address problems relating to the skin. In-house quality control systems check every batch twice to ensure the finest, purest quality of product.
What is the Magic of Seaweed and Repêchage?
It used as plant nutrient in the deserts of Israel. And if it can hydrate the desert, imagine what it can do for your skin!
Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of seaweed with increased hydration and improves the complexion. Scientists believe that seaweed produces over 70% of the the earth's oxygen.
Seaweed feeds itself through osmosis by absorbing minerals and vitamins from the seawater. By an exclusive proprietary method, Repêchage chemists expel the intercellular fluid from the fibrous seaweed tissue while retaining the activity of the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Researchers point out the almost uncanny similarity between seawater and human plasma, our intercellular fluid. The sea covers over two-thirds of our planet, and, perhaps as no coincidence, the human body is made of two-thirds water as well.