Serene BHA/AHA Clarifying Astringent 8oz
Resurface the skin and eliminate the factors that create acne deep within the ahir follicles before they start with this clinically tested combinations of glycolic acid and salicylic acid.
BHA/AHA Clarifying Astringent (10% glycolic acid and 2% salicylic acid) is recommended for oily and acne skin types. Recommended that Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin be the cleanser used with this product. If dryness occurs, discontinue use for one week and follow with a 50% reduction in use the next week. If over dryness occurs again, dilute product with wit cotton round and continue until dryness is no longer an issue.
Directions: After cleansing, apply a small amount of BHA/AHA Clarifying Astringent to dry cotton round and apply to affected areas.
- Increased cell renewal, stimulation of ceramide synthesis and barrier repair
- Improves the appearance of fine wrinkles and rough skin texture
- Stimulation of fibroblasts, which leads to increased collagen formation
- Increased dermal thickness
- Due to its small molecular size, salicylic acid is able to penetrate deep into hair follicles and clear the compacted oil or un-sloughed skin cells for a reduction in oil and acne breakouts.
Ingredients: Purified Water/Aqua, SD Alcohol 40-B, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate DiacetateBHA
Serene Professional Skin Care is dedicated to skin care professionals and their clients. Their passion for skin improvement and skin health means their products are formulated with high percentages of active ingredients, for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation, to help your clients realize their skin care goals.
Serene Skin Care was created from decades of medical research and clinical trials to ensure only the most trusted ingredients are used in their products. This anti-aging skin care product line puts an emphasis on the pH levels in their products, as pH plays a crucial role in skin resurfacing.
Thank you for a quick and accurate order!