Product ships same day when ordered before 6pm. Excludes weekends.
Gently washes and purifies skin.
Formulated with St. John's Wort to calm and balance combination skin. Green and White Teas provide anti-oxidant protection. This gentle creamy cleanser efficiently removes make-up and impurities, leaving skin clean but not dry.
?ÿHOW TO USE
Apply Rep?¦chage?? T-Zone Balance Cleansing Complex to face and neck, massaging into skin with upward and outward movements. Remove with cotton saturated in warm water. Repeat until cotton shows no sign of soil or makeup.
Use twice daily to keep skin well cleansed and balanced.
Hypericum Perforatum (St. Johnƒ??s Wort) Extract
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
- Obtained from the flowers, leaves, capsules and stemhead of Hypericum Perfortatum, St. John's Wort. It is known for its purifying, soothing and toning properties
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epicallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC). Protective against free radicals. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Contains over 200 nutritional substances, including 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes. Used to soothe the skin and serve as an anti-inflammatory agent. Protects the skin from UV damage and promotes skin rejuvenation. The skin is left cleansed, detoxified, and moist
Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
- A natural emollient that helps to reduce cutaneous dryness and assist in moisturization after exposure to sun and other harsh elements
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Obtained by extraction from the flowering plant Salvia Officinalis, a small evergreen perennial native to the Mediterranean region. Smells and tastes like camphor. Has a strong astringent and healing property. A tonic and curative herb
- Extracts made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers. Popular as an excellent skin soother and anti-inflammatory agent
- Our proprietary blend of these EcoCert seaweeds provides hydrating, nourishing, and anti-oxidant properties. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid ƒ?? a polysaccharide ƒ?? helps to lock moisture into the skin. Known to help increase cell proliferation
ABOUT THE BRAND
Rep?¦chage?? is made proudly in the United States of America with the finest ingredients from around the world. Rep?¦chage is always conducting ongoing research for new applications of their seaweed as well as investigating the newest ingredients to help address problems relating to the skin. In-house quality control systems check every batch twice to ensure the finest, purest quality of product.
What is the Magic of Seaweed and Rep?¦chage?
It used as plant nutrient in the deserts of Israel. And if it can hydrate the desert, imagine what it can do for your skin!
Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of seaweed with increased hydration and improves the complexion. Scientists believe that seaweed produces over 70% of the the earth's oxygen.
Seaweed feeds itself through osmosis by absorbing minerals and vitamins from the seawater. By an exclusive proprietary method, Rep?¦chage chemists expel the intercellular fluid from the fibrous seaweed tissue while retaining the activity of the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Researchers point out the almost uncanny similarity between seawater and human plasma, our intercellular fluid.?ÿ The sea covers over two-thirds of our planet, and, perhaps as no coincidence, the human body is made of two-thirds water as well.