Product ships same day when ordered before 6pm. Excludes weekends.
Hydrates and nourishes skin.
Formulated with antioxidant Green and White Teas to smooth and hydrate skin. St. John's Wort calms and provides balance for combination skin. A superior protective cream that is light enough to be used twice a day. Provides instant calming and soothing moisture. Non-comedogenic.
| HOW TO USE
After cleansing and toning, use fingertips to smooth Repêchage® T-Zone Balance Moisturizing Complex onto face in upward and outward strokes. Apply to throat in downward strokes.
Use it as often as desired to replenish moisture. Will not clog pores.
Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Extract
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
- Obtained from the flowers, leaves, capsules and stemhead of Hypericum Perfortatum, St. John's Wort. It is known for its purifying, soothing and toning properties
- Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epicallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC). Protective against free radicals. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits
- Occurs naturally in human skin and is responsible for binding moisture to the cells. Highly water-absorbing and used as an excellent humectant. A component of the NMF (natural moisturizing factor)
Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil
- An alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk. An exfoliator, which is known to result in smoother, more flexible skin
Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Oil
- Known for its astringent and antiseptic properties, cedarwood oil helps relieve acne and oily skin. It is also used as a tonic that can soften and moisturize the skin
Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
- Also known as clove oil, researchers have found that clove oil contains antioxidant properties which can help prevent cell damage
Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil
- Obtained by extraction from the flowering plant Salvia Officinalis, a small evergreen perennial native to the Mediterranean region. Smells and tastes like camphor. Has a strong astringent and healing property. A tonic and curative herb
Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil
- Derived from the dried ripe fruit, it is known for its natural deodorant benefits as well as its fragrant aromatics
Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil
- Extracted from the plant, Citrus Limonum. Used for its antiseptic and astringent properties as well as its detoxifying effects
Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract
- Extract made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers. Used as an excellent skin soother and anti-inflammatory agent
Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil
- Used to improve the texture of the skin, reduce blemishes and improve skin tone. Jasmine extract is also known to moisten the skin, and promote collagen production
Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate) Leaf Extract
- A small evergreen tropical tree, with fragrant lemony scented leaves and flowers, and small pepper shaped fruit. Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil is obtained from the small pepper-like fruits of the tree, this is a refreshing, uplifting and stimulating essential oil with antiseptic and healing properties
Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil
- Known for its astringent and toning benefits for the skin
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Extract
- Commonly used as a fragrant ingredient, Clary Sage is also thought to reduce excess oil production in oily complexions. It is also known to have antiseptic and astringent properties
Rosa Odorata (Rosewood) Wood Oil
- Rich in trace elements and mineral salts as in the fresh plant explaining perfect skin bio affinity. Proven to be able to influence the enzymatic processes. Aids in targeting age spots and blemishes
- Helps to increase skin elasticity. Also provides anti-bacterial properties
ABOUT THE BRAND
Repêchage® is made proudly in the United States of America with the finest ingredients from around the world. Repêchage is always conducting ongoing research for new applications of their seaweed as well as investigating the newest ingredients to help address problems relating to the skin. In-house quality control systems check every batch twice to ensure the finest, purest quality of product.
What is the Magic of Seaweed and Repêchage?
It used as plant nutrient in the deserts of Israel. And if it can hydrate the desert, imagine what it can do for your skin!
Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of seaweed with increased hydration and improves the complexion. Scientists believe that seaweed produces over 70% of the the earth's oxygen.
Seaweed feeds itself through osmosis by absorbing minerals and vitamins from the seawater. By an exclusive proprietary method, Repêchage chemists expel the intercellular fluid from the fibrous seaweed tissue while retaining the activity of the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Researchers point out the almost uncanny similarity between seawater and human plasma, our intercellular fluid. The sea covers over two-thirds of our planet, and, perhaps as no coincidence, the human body is made of two-thirds water as well.