Product ships same day when ordered before 6pm. Excludes weekends.
Skin clearing serum.
Hydra Medic® Beta Hydroxy Serum is a blend of Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids which exfoliate to help reveal smoother, cleaner skin. Seaweed extracts, such as Laminaria Digitata and Ascophylum Nodosum, along with other botanicals, help to reduce the appearance of dryness for a more luminous looking complexion.*
Hydra Medic® products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
*Sunburn alert: this product contains Alpha and Beta hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
HOW TO USE
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying Beta Hydroxy Serum. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer. Use daily for clearer, healthier looking skin.
For external use only. Keep away from eyes. Keep out of reach of small children.
Porprhyridium - Micro Alga
- A red, unicellular seaweed that’s high in essential fatty acids as well as Vitamins B and C. This is used in combination with Zinc for sebum regulation, moisturizing and protection for problem skin.
- This naturally derived Beta Hydroxy Acid improves the appearance and condition of the skin. Its keratolytic action dissolves the superficial cells that are already old, revealing the deep layers to replace them with younger cells.
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract
- Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epicallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC). Protective against free radicals. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits.
Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract
- Aspalathus linearis, the source of rooibos tea, is a shrub found in South Africa. Rooibos tea is a known source rich in anti-oxidants, as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil
- Extracted from the fragrant white flower of the plant, the oil is used for its strongly cleansing and refining properties. Helps clear congestion and smooths the skin.
Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil
- Essential oils of Basil is used for its calming and anti-inflammatory properties.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Laminaria Digitata & Ascophyllum Nodosum - Sea Plants
- An essential oil used for its aromatherapy and calming properties. Effective in treating acne, dermatitis and oily skin problems. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Our proprietary blend of these EcoCert seaweeds provides hydrating, nourishing, and anti-oxidant properties. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid - a polysaccharide - helps to lock moisture into the skin. Known to help increase cell proliferation.
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- The ingredient known for skin lightening benefits of the plant is Glabridin. Glabridin inhibits pigmentation by preventing tyrosinase activity without cytotoxicity. Also provides strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica Extract)
- A natural plant known to help increase collagen growth and synthesis and promote connective tissue vascularization. It has been found to increase tensile strength of skin and promote rapid healing of skin. Gotu Kola has been found to stimulate dermal fibroblasts (connective tissue forming cells).
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Extracts made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers. Popular as an excellent skin soother and anti-inflammatory agent.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
- Extracted from the white willow tree (Salix Alba). Helps with mild exfoliation of dead skin cells to reveal a more youthful complexion.
- Glycolic acid is proven to improve the skin's appearance and texture. Glycolic acid reacts to the skin weakening the binding properties of the lipid that hold the dead skin cells together. This intense exfoliation allows younger, brighter looking skin to be revealed.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Repêchage® is made proudly in the United States of America with the finest ingredients from around the world. Repêchage is always conducting ongoing research for new applications of their seaweed as well as investigating the newest ingredients to help address problems relating to the skin. In-house quality control systems check every batch twice to ensure the finest, purest quality of product.
What is the Magic of Seaweed and Repêchage?
It used as plant nutrient in the deserts of Israel. And if it can hydrate the desert, imagine what it can do for your skin!
Want your skin to look glowing? You can credit the use of seaweed with increased hydration and improves the complexion. Scientists believe that seaweed produces over 70% of the the earth's oxygen.
Seaweed feeds itself through osmosis by absorbing minerals and vitamins from the seawater. By an exclusive proprietary method, Repêchage chemists expel the intercellular fluid from the fibrous seaweed tissue while retaining the activity of the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and amino acids.
Researchers point out the almost uncanny similarity between seawater and human plasma, our intercellular fluid. The sea covers over two-thirds of our planet, and, perhaps as no coincidence, the human body is made of two-thirds water as well.